Employee benefits information
For a summary of benefits offered to Waco Employees click here.
If you have a question about your employee benefits, please call or write:
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), as provided under the Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthkeepers HMO/POS Plan (applicable for most Virginia residents) (Spanish)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), as provided under the Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Keycare 30 Plan (applicable to most North Carolina, West Virginia, Maryland and parts of Western Virginia residents) (Spanish)
- Anthem Prescription Drug Plan
- Summary of Waco Dental Insurance Plan
- Anthem Health Enrollment Form (Complete this form if you would like to make changes in dependent coverage during the Open Enrollment Period, January, or if you are newly eligible for coverage and have been asked to complete an application and have not been provided an application through other means.)
- Dental Insurance Application Form (Complete this form if you want to make changes in dependent coverage during the Open Enrollment Period (January) or if you are newly eligible for coverage and have been asked to complete an application, but do not have an application.)
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form (Complete this form if, at any time, you wish to change your beneficiary or if you are newly eligible for coverage and have been asked to complete this form.)
- Important Notice about Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D
- All completed forms should be returned to Bonnie Ballsrud, by either giving to your supervisor and asking them to forward the forms, or by mailing them to:
- www.anthem.com :: If you are currently enrolled in the Anthem Health Insurance Plan through Waco, we strongly encourage you to register with Anthem online. There are many opportunities available to you through their online service, including Find A Doctor, View Your Claims, View Deductible Information, Manage Prescriptions and much more. You will need your Anthem Enrolment Card (for Member ID and Group Number) in order to sign up online.
- www.anthem.com/mydentalvision :: If you are currently enrolled in the Anthem Dental Insurance Plan, you should register with Anthem online. We have the Anthem Dental Complete plan at Waco. You will need your enrolment card in order to register online.
- 401(k) Access Information Online :: If you have signed up for Waco’s 401(k) plan and are making contributions, you can create a user account by accessing the website: https://myaccount.ascensus.com/rplink. You will only need certain personal information to create an account.
SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTIONS:
- Waco 401(k) Plan
- Waco Health Insurance Plan Summary
- Waco Life Insurance Plan Summary
- Waco Dental Insurance Plan Summary
- Waco Cafeteria Plan Summary
You are entitled to a printed copy of the Summary Plan Description for any or all of Waco’s benefit plans. If you would like to receive a copy, please contact Waco’s Benefits Coordinator.
Important Transparency in Coverage Machine Readable File Information
Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available. They must be made available on an open access website effective July 1, 2022.
A machine readable file is a digital representation of data or information in a file that can be imported or read by a computer system for further processing without human intervention.
These files follow the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) defined layout and are in the CMS approved format (JSON) and are not meant for a consumer-friendly search of rates, benefits, or cost sharing.
A link to these files can be found here: Anthem Transparency in Coverage Machine Readable File Information