Waste & Water Treatment
Waco provides extensive construction services for our industrial and municipal clients including wastewater treatment system upgrades, modifications and new installations. We self-perform up to 85% of every project, so that each system meets our quality management standards and your plant is built as designed. Our team handles municipal and industrial projects ranging in value from $200,000 to over $10,000,000. We have successfully completed many projects, working with leading engineering firms who specialize in these types of projects. Waco has the in-house experience to maintain existing water services, without interruption, while performing major upgrades to systems.
- New Wastewater Treatment Plant Installations
- Process Optimization of Water and Wastewater Systems
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations
- Vent Stations
- Influent Pump Station Upgrades
- Nitrogen Reduction Systems: Moving Bed Bio-film Reactors
- Bio Filter Scrubbing Systems
- Multi Venturi Scrubber and Incineration Systems
- Nano- Membrane Filtration Systems
- Demolition of Raw Water and Finished Water Pumping Equipment
Major Equipment Installed
- Air Ejectors
- Anaerobic Digesters
- Blowers / Air Compressors
- Clarifiers and Containment Basins
- New Vaults
- Effluent and Sludge Holding Tanks
- Calcite and Sodium Hypochlorite Tanks
- Automatic Flow Control Meters
- Mag Meters
- Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Large Screw Conveyor Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
- Chemical Feed Pumps
- Screens and Screening
- Self Cleaning Strainers
- Valves: Sluice Gate, Quench, and many other types.
- Gas Piping
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic ( FRP ) Piping
- Stainless Steel Piping
- Ductile Iron Piping
- Vent Stacks
- Waste Incinerators
- Emergency Generators
- Steel Catwalks and Platforms
- Structural Steel Supports and Reinforcements
We also offer complete tank assembly, repairs and installations.
Our team of experts have extensive experience completing a variety of large scale water and sewage treatment plant contracting projects. For a complete list, visit our Projects portfolio.
A few examples are:
- This county facility needed to increase the volume and quality of potable water to meet growing requirements. A Nano-membrane system was designed. Waco constructed the building to house the tanks, pumps and filter skids, piping, valves, automatic controls and major process equipment. We installed two 8,000 gallon tanks and filled them with the proper mixture of stone media and calcite. A 20,000 gallon holding tank was set underground, behind the building, and the project was completed ahead of schedule.
- This county facility needed to remove the current vent station and stack and replace with a new system. Waco demolished and removed the old structure and replaced it with a new modern facility which would house the Bio Filter Scrubber System along with the FRP piping, pumps, fans, tanks and process equipment. A backup generator system was also installed, including a new exhaust stack. All work was completed without interruption to current services.
- In this project, Waco completed upgrades to a waste treatment facility at an industrial food processor, including a 1.5 million gallon digester tank maintaining a constant temperature of 95° F. In addition, Waco performed installation of both stainless steel and PVC piping, valves, fittings, electric heat tracing and insulation, biogas piping, sludge supply and drain piping. Lastly, several mixing pumps with connections to an in-line grinder, a grease tank, and a Magnesium Hydroxide containment system were installed.
Contact Waco Inc. for Water and Wastewater Treatment Contractor Services
Waco Inc. is a premier water and wastewater treatment contractor for both industrial and municipal facilities. We can install, upgrade or renovate systems for superior performance.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your specific project.