Commercial and Industrial HVAC Contractors
At Waco Inc., we provide specialty contractor services for mechanical, environmental, insulation, and demolition projects. One of our core service offerings is HVAC system fabrication, installation, renovation, and replacement for industrial and commercial facilities. Our capabilities include:
- New Commercial and Industrial HVAC Installation
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC Demolition and Renovation
- Ductwork Fabrication and Installation
- Piping Systems Fabrication and Installation
- Equipment Installation and Alignment
- HVAC and Plumbing for New Manufacturing Facilities or Expansions
- Temporary Backup System Rental
Throughout our over 50 years in business, we’ve completed a wide variety of HVAC projects for schools, institutions, private businesses and industrial clients. This extensive experience, combined with our highly qualified technicians, allows us to handle a broad range of HVAC system needs, from replacing a single chiller to renovating the facility’s entire HVAC system.
Commercial and Industrial HVAC Services at Waco
The team at Waco has seen it all. Whether a customer has a small-scale or large-scale HVAC system installation, renovation, or replacement project, we have the knowledge and skills to complete it. We can install, renovate, or replace the following HVAC components:
- Air compressors
- Air separators
- Chillers (from 50 tons to over 3,000 ton units)
- Control systems
- Cooling towers
- Fans: Exhaust, air intake, or any other type
- Gas, oil, and electric boilers and furnaces
- Humidification/dehumidification systems
- Industrial ventilation systems
- Rooftop and split HVAC units
Types of Commercial HVAC Systems
Commercial HVAC systems are available in many designs and configurations to suit different applications. Some of the most commonly employed are:
- Single-Split Systems. Single-split systems consist of individual indoor units connected to corresponding outdoor units. Increasing their cooling or heating capacity requires the addition of more units. Due to their relatively compact size and low cost, they are suitable for use in small stores, offices, and other spaces.
- Multi-Split Systems. Multi-split systems have multiple indoor units connected to a single outdoor unit. They are appropriate for heating and cooling larger stores, offices, and spaces, especially ones with interior spaces that have numerous walls or floors.
- VRF or VRV Systems. Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) or variable refrigerant volume (VRV) systems utilize heat pumps to move refrigerant through the heating and cooling lines. They have multiple evaporators connected to a single condensing unit, making it possible to control the temperature in multiple areas of a facility.
- VAV or CAV Systems. Variable air volume (VAV) or constant air volume (CAV) systems are used to provide heated or cooled air to a building. In VAV systems, the refrigerant flow is regulated to maintain a constant air temperature and the speed of the fan varies depending on the temperature of the targeted space. IN CAV systems, both the compressor and the fan run at full capacity until the temperature reaches the specified level.
All of these HVAC systems offer different benefits and limitations. Waco, Inc. can help you navigate these characteristics and identify which system is right for your facility.
Partner With Waco for Your Commercial and Industrial HVAC Needs
Waco Inc. can serve the HVAC system needs of customers throughout the State of Virginia, including Richmond, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Roanoke, and Lynchburg. We’ve successfully implemented HVAC systems in many major institutional facilities, including Virginia Tech, UVA, VSU, Longwood, and John Tyler Community College.